Additional Contact Info Cell: (516) 639-7502
For over 34 years, Roy has devoted his practice to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. Specializing in investment, estate, and retirement planning for high-net worth individuals, his goal is to provide optimum solutions to help my clients achieve their unique financial objectives.
Roy is a graduate of Financial Planner Program from Long Island University at C.W. Post. He holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter designations. He is also a member of the Financial Planning Association.
To ensure the utmost client-centric approach, I have positioned my support team to provide personalized attention in assisting clients. Over the years, I have concentrated on developing long lasting relationships with clients, endeavoring to exceed their expectations, thus becoming a lifelong trusted resource.
- More than 35 years of experience as a Registered Representative
- Graduate of Financial Planner Program, Long Island University at C.W. Post
- CFP® — Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC® — Chartered Financial Consultant
- CLU® — Chartered Life Underwriter
- Member of Financial Planning Association
Products & Services
- Wealth Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Life Insurance Strategies
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- IRA Consolidation
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Tax Efficient Distribution Strategies
- Business Continuation and Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.